About Me

Singapore
Currently Final year student in Swinburne University of Technology in melbourne. Does photography, Branding, packaging, advertising, 3D modeling, interactive and graphic designs. Going to focus on one. Am well verse in my Soft ware skill and very eger to learn more. A people person and always on the go.

Publication | Branding - Brand Identity [Personal Branding]

Title: Audrey Lee Pei Zhi
Client: Myself
Background: An Assignment for school pf my own personal branding, the logo shows my Passion towards design, my versatility and liveliness. We want to create an elegant and classy feeling to it. The Logo also shows my neat precision towards our work and is build base on the 5 Values[eche values for each Twirl like vines]:

1. Others Before Self
2. Ability to produce excusive work from the heart
3. Always SMILES and Bring Life to others
4. To teach and be teachable
5. Dare to express and up for challenges

The vine like curls shows how much we are tired to Nautre and being influenced by it. This is why I used ‘Naturally Styled’ as my tagline. Vines are strong yet gentle and interesting as it never grows the same, this differentiates us from our competitors.

Year: 2007

No comments: